Popular Posts

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Just what is a blog, anyway?

To blog or not to blog is no longer the question.
The question now: What is a blog?

Capturing the blogging beast is no small matter, not when everybody from the lonely scribe in Paducah to me-too mass media in Manhattan is trying to get arms and minds around the virtual blob now encroaching online. Nor is the act of definition without consequences, as individuals and corporations make plans (and even multimillion dollar acquisitions) based upon the momentum behind something they can no more easily define than a Rorschach splotch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greatest Blog Post. Please visit this site on cheap long distance call
cheap long distance call

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting blog you have. I'm going to bookmark you and come back, because I'm actually searching for information on how to shoot and edit videos. I've found a site where they have a great video course on DVD's, but I'm looking for something a little more within my budget

Regards
Tony dvd editing software video

My Google Profile