Popular Posts

Monday, January 23, 2006

Sabbah on 2006 Bloggies Finalist

Sabbah on 2006 Bloggies Finalist (10)

Vote for Sabbah on 2006 Bloggies

Well, yours truly is one of finalist in the 2006 Weblog Awards, also known as the ‘Bloggies’.

Sabbah’s Blog was nominated by its awesome readers for “Best African or Middle Eastern Weblog“. This by itself is an honor, and I would like to thank all those who nominated this blog for the award.

Standing by my side are another great blogs and bloggers, some of which are very close friends, like Mahmood and MMM, and I would humbly say that they deserve this award and many more.

As they said; “Millions of blogs, Thousands of nominees, 151 finalists, Thirty winners”. May I be one of them? You decide!

The voting is open to choose the winners, and voting will close at 10:00 PM EST on Sunday, January 31. So feel free to add your voice.

No comments:

My Google Profile